The Washington State University – USA is offering the International Academic Awards to international students.
These are for Interested applicants who are seeking to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the institution.
Two types of grants are available-
- Type 1- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- Type 2- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
To be eligible for the academic awards, you must:
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average by the end of the spring semester
- Sustain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of spring semester
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
Application Process: There is no separate application process for the grant. The eligible aspirants who receive a place to study a degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the fund.
To apply, submit the following:
- The Office of International Programs Awards and Scholarship Application Form
- Personal letter describing your meritorious qualities (i.e., the criteria above)
- Letter of recommendation from an advisor, a professor, or an official program administrator.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
click here for more information: https://ip.wsu.edu/future-students/scholarships-funding/#int-academic