WAAW foundation annual scholarship initiative is aimed at supporting need based African female STEM-focused college education.
Furthermore, WAAW Foundation awards annual scholarships to students who demonstrate need and therefore prove their status as full time students in a STEM related course in an African University.
- Female students of African origin, living and studying in Africa.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate B.S.degree program.
- Studying STEM related courses in a University or college in Africa.
- Demonstrable financial need, and
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Below the age of 32 years.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to your questions
How To Apply:
Your application will include the following:
- Application form filled out completely online.
- Personal and Contact Information.
- Educational background and Family Information.
- Statement of need should describe why scholarship funds are needed and what the funds will be used for if received.
- In addition, Essays are a strong criteria in determining candidates who are short listed. Responses to essay where to buy modafinil online reddit questions that address career goals and how you expect the WAAW scholarship will assist in your education.
- Also, two academic/professional references. Recommendations and transcripts are not needed until after a candidate has been shortlisted; however, you must provide the names of 2 references in your application.
Submitting Your Application:
Please complete all sections of the application form and therefore submit all required materials to WAAW foundation by the deadline. Application may also be completed online. Click Here to Begin your application.
For further information or inquiries please email:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org