Trent University will award up to $ 24,000 per academic year that is determined upon financial need assessment and may include tuition and supporting fees excluding housing. This is through the International Global Citizen Scholarships Program.
- Interested Applicants must have a high school diploma for admission to a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must have a minimum grade as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements at the time of application.
After that to apply for the grant, applicants are required to download application form format) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A completed application includes all the following and sends as one file (pdf. or word):
- An essay on your academic and future career goals and how Trent University can help you in achieving these goals.
- A record of your most recent (last 2 years) extra-curricular activities, community service, and leadership (maximum 1 page).
- An essay indicating how your service or leadership has been a meaningful part of your education and personal growth. The committee is most interested in specific examples of your accomplishments (maximum 1 page, up to 500 words).
- An essay discussing a local, national or international issue and its personal importance to you (maximum 1 page; up to 500 words).
- Two letters of reference, including at least one from teachers/former teachers.
- Documentation of Income: Official statement of annual salary from parent(s) employer(s).
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020, for September 2020 entry