Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 – Applications are invited for Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020. Applications are open throughout the year so participants can apply any time.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four grants are available
- Nationality: International
- You will take this program in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are worthy for this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Pharmacy at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful participants must have strong academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Whenever you apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for this educational award.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of documents specified in the course entry, a copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Admission Requirements: You must have completed your previous academic qualification equal to the Australian or overseas.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and show the English language ability for studying in Australia.
Total four grants are available in the following form-
- 50% of tuition fees paid per year for two highest achieving students. And
- 25% of tuition fees paid per year to the second-highest achieving students.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year so participants can apply any time.
Never Miss Any opportunity, Subscribe Below
READ NEXT – APPLY FOR THE SONY WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2020