The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu; hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Science and Technology; Medicine and Para-medicals; Education; Agriculture; Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences; Entrepreneurial Studies; ICT; Environmental Sciences; and Law.
How To Apply:
1. Complete form online.
2. Submit and Print a copy
3. Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
4. Letter of Admission to the Institution.
5. Current Course Registration Form
6. CGPA results of year 1,2, 3, etc.
7. Current School’s Identity Card
8. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
9. Two passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage