Estonian Government Scholarship For Short Courses is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Short Training level programm(s) in the field of different subjects; taught at University of Tartu, Tallinn University, Tallinn University of Technology.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020.
Eligible Countries: International Students
To be taken at (country): Estonia
Estonian Government Scholarship For Short Courses is available to undertake Short Training level programs at University of Tartu, Tallinn University, Tallinn University of Technology.
The scholarship is used to reimburse up to 500 EUR of the course fee; and accommodation costs of 25 EUR per day for a maximum of 28 days; per secondment in a calendar year.
To apply for the Estonian national Scholarship programme, applicants must have the following profile:
- Be students of Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctoral studies in foreign universities who are actively involved in the studies at the time of application and have been studying at a university for at least one year.
- During the period of payment of grant the scholarship recipient should stay in Estonia.
- The candidate should pre-register to the course for applying for the scholarship.
To apply for the Estonian national Scholarship programme applicants must submit the following documents before the deadline.
- application form and motivation letter through the online application system (please register to start the application);
- confirmation of admission from the organising higher education institution in Estonia (can be sent by e-mail) or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
- confirmation of registration from home university containing information on the applicant’s level of study, normal period of studies and progress towards the degree;
- copy of passport or ID-card.
All documents should be in English or Estonian. Documents must be translated to any of these languages if the language of issuance is different. Applications which are not fully completed; drawn up as required or include false information or are submitted with a delay are not assessed.