Entries are invited for the UNWTO Tourism Video Competition 2019. The 23rd session of the General Assembly will feature the 4th edition of the UNWTO Tourism Video Competition. The importance of multimedia for tourism communications cannot be underestimated. This is especially true against the backdrop of ever-growing digitalization, changing viewer and user habits and the consolidation of mobile-first strategies.
- “Outstanding Country Promotional Videos”, paying tribute to the importance of multimedia for marketing tourism destinations.
- “Exceptional Stories of Sustainable Tourism”, a new category. Aimed at underscoring tourism’s contribution to development. inline with UNWTO’s commitment to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
They will announce the winners of the 4th edition of the UNWTO Tourism Video Competition during the 23rd session of the General Assembly.
Videos published between January 1, 2018, and July 31, 2019, will also be considered for the Competition.
- We encourage member states to submit videos for both categories, thereby contributing to further positioning tourism as a key sector for their economy.
- Also, Affiliate Members are encouraged to submit videos for the new “Exceptional Stories of Sustainable Tourism” category.
- Technical information:
- Full HD (1920×1080)
- Codec: H264 (MP4)
- File size minimum of 128 MB
- Min. 1 minute to maximum 5 minutes
- Sending method:
- File Name for the Member States:
- 1st Category: UNWTO_VC1_CountryName
- 2nd Category: UNWTO_VC2_CountryName
- File Name for Affiliate Members:
The Deadline is August 2nd, 2019
For application and more details visit here.
We can give you opportunities like this straight to your inbox. Subscribe below:
READ ALSO – APPLY FOR 17TH ECONOMIX GLOBAL CHALLENGE 2019