As part of her Corporate Social Responsibility, Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), is pleased to announce the opening of the 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application.
The NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship is an annual offer for the brightest of minds in Nigerian Universities. With the deadline set for the 31st of October, the selection tests will be conducted on the 2nd of December 2019.
To be held at designated centres nationwide which will be communicated to only shortlisted candidates only.
We will only accept Students from Nigeria
Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Eligible Fields of Study
We welcome all fields of study provided by the University
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of the following:
- SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Do Not Apply If You Fall In This Category
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent and 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply
- Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for details
Sponsors: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN)
Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. We advise candidates to choose text centre closest to them.
So, Ready To Apply?
Visit Scholarship Homepage To Apply
Don’t Miss A Thing, Subscribe Below:
READ NEXT – Getty Scholar Grant 2019 – Apply Now