The New Media Writing Prize (NMWP) showcases exciting and inventive stories and poetry.
It also integrates a variety of formats, platforms, and digital media. This international prize is now in its 10th year. The prize encourages and promotes the best in new media writing and is leading the way toward the future of the ‘written’ word and storytelling.
- Unicorn Student Award: £750 donated by Unicorn Training – students only!
- if:book UK New Media Writing Prize: £1000 donated by if:book UK, where the winner may also be a student
- The Future Journalism Award: £750 offered by Future PLC for innovative and important digital journalism, where the winner may also be a student.
- The Dot Award: £500 and development support, offered by if:book UK, where the winner may also be a student
- Skylab Innovation Award, £500 sponsored by Skylab and Bournemouth University – A new award to celebrate 10 years of the New Media Writing Prize and Genarator.
- Anyone can apply.
- Whether you’re a student, a professional, an artist, a writer, a developer, a designer or an enthusiast, the competition is open to all.
It’s also an international competition, open to all outside the UK.
- All entries need to be in English.
DEADLINE: November 22, 2019
To apply and for more information visit here.
Never Miss A Thing, Subscribe Below:
READ NEXT – Call For Application – ACF Art Grant